Cack Wilhelm joined IVP in October 2019. She focuses on investing in growth stage technology companies. Cack was included on Fortune’s 40 under 40 list and Venture Capital Journal’s Rising Stars list in 2022. She was recognized by GrowthCap as one of the Top 40 Under 40 Growth Investors in 2021.
Cack led IVP’s investments in CircleCI, Cribl, and Papaya Global and was actively involved in the firm’s investments in Ajaib and Paper. She currently serves as a Board Director for CircleCI and as a Board Observer for Cribl.
Cack was previously a Partner at Accomplice, a leading seed and early-stage venture firm, where she led the seed financings in Altitude Networks and Percy, and a Principal at Scale Venture Partners, where she worked with companies such as CircleCI, CloudHealth (VMW), JFrog (FROG), and Treasure Data (ARM).
Cack began her professional career at Montgomery & Company in technology, media, and telecommunications investment banking in San Francisco. Following Montgomery, Cack pursued several years in enterprise sales, first at Oracle and next at Cloudera. Cack spent her first two years post-college running for Nike, where she qualified for two USA teams.
Cack earned a B.A. in History from Princeton University, where she was an All-American runner, and an M.B.A. from the University of Chicago Booth School of Business.
Cack's recent writing:
- The Starting Line
- NerdWallet: Financial Empowerment? Turn to the Nerds
- Ajaib: Democratizing Investments in Southeast Asia
- Cribl: Observing the Right Trend
- Paper: The A+ Platform for Transforming Education
- Papaya Global: Talent Decentralization - Why IVP Invested in Papaya Global
- Going from Shelter-In-Place to Return-To-Work
- CircleCI: A Virtuous [Developer] Circle