AI is advancing at warp speed. To help chart the future, IVP convened the brightest AI thinkers, leaders and CEOs for an offsite immersion, with candid talks, deep conversation and impactful connections. Here is a glimpse of insights shared amongst the group:
- Andre Iguodala, in conversation with the similarly inimitable Arianna Huffington, demystified how his daily habits help drive his peak performance. He prioritizes sleep “to fix problems faster” and strives to be 1% better every day.
- Shrewd banter from former colleagues Ajay Vashee and Brad Lightcap about OpenAI’s charter and perspective on the future.
- Shantanu Narayen revealed to Tamar Yehoshua a secret for cultivating innovation at Adobe throughout his nearly 16 years as CEO: identify your company’s superstars and clear the way so they can focus on their passions- and they’ll work 10x harder.
- Carnegie Endowment’s Dr. Tino Cuéllar reflected on the geopolitical ramifications of AI regulation and which nations have the first-mover advantage, with Somesh Dash.
- Databricks CEO Ali Ghodsi and Cack Wilhelm bonded over what it REALLY takes to go from $1M to $1B ARR. Ali credits growth in part to their intense culture - energizing the company with a vision that makes everyone’s hair stand up, inspecting individual KPIs outside of your direct reports and maintaining a sprinter’s pace with 4p Friday exec meetings.
- We capped off with a human-AI collaboration, the Generative Gospel, a poem woven from the conversations and considerations at the summit, dreamt up by Hakim Bellamy with assistance from AI.
Thank you to our guests for an open and perceptive look at what’s next. Enjoy a deeper look into the summit, in pictures, below.