Parsa Saljoughian joined IVP in August 2012. He focuses primarily on identifying and evaluating later-stage investments in high growth companies across a variety of sectors including enterprise software, Internet, and mobile.
Parsa actively worked on IVP’s investments in AdRoll, App Annie, Datalogix (ORCL), Dropcam (GOOG), Indiegogo, SoundCloud, Supercell (SoftBank), Uproxx, Vessel (VZ), Whip Networks, and Wikia.
Parsa previously worked at Snap Inc as a Growth Product Manager and consulted with SoundCloud on several special projects. Earlier in his career, he worked in the technology investment banking division of ThinkEquity LLC. Parsa was involved in strategic and financing transactions for a variety of companies including Active Network, Angie's List, and Zillow.
Parsa holds an M.B.A. from the Stanford Graduate School of Business, where he served as Co-President of the VC Club, as well as a B.S. in Business Administration from the University of California, Berkeley, where he graduated with Highest Honors.
Parsa's Recent Writing
- What I learned from Jeff Bezos after reading every Amazon shareholder letter
- How to Discover Your App’s ‘Aha Moment’
- 7 Lessons from Andy Rachleff on Product-Market Fit
- Should You Invest in Snap’s IPO?
- Does Pokemon Go Have Staying Power?
- Easily Measure the Profitability of Your Consumer Subscription Business
- How Fast Should You Be Growing