Jake Storm joined IVP in 2018, where he focuses on identifying, evaluating, and partnering with hypergrowth enterprise and consumer technology companies.
Jake worked on IVP's investments in CircleCI, Deputy, G2, Lyra Health, Papaya Global, Supermetrics, and WHOOP, and is actively involved with Pure Storage (PSTG), SoFi, Sumo Logic (SUMO), and Zerto.
Prior to joining IVP, Jake worked for the Technology Investment Banking group at Jefferies, where he engaged in strategic and financing transactions for a variety of enterprise software and internet companies, including Apptio (APTI), Dropbox (DBX), SailPoint (SAIL), and Zuora (ZUO). Before Jefferies, Jake pursued several years in mid-market sales at Zuora (ZUO), Qualtrics, and Doba.
Jake graduated from Brigham Young University, where he earned a B.S. in Finance from the Marriott School of Business. He is an avid soccer player, surfer, and golfer. When he’s not in the office, you can find him spending time with his young family and close friends.
Jake's recent writing:
- Productiv: Say Goodbye to Your SaaS Spreadsheet
- Talent Decentralization - Why IVP Invested in Papaya Global
- IVP's Got WHOOP!
- Supermetrics: A Data Superhero
- CircleCI: A Virtuous [Developer] Circle
- Lyra: Rethinking Mental Health
- Every Shift on Deputy - Why IVP Invested in Deputy
- Bringing Intelligence to B2B Purchasing - Why IVP Invested in G2 Crowd